Monday, January 14, 2008

My first award!!

Maria gave me my first award! Yay me! LOL It's a "spread the love" award:

Photobucket

I, in turn, give this award to ALL my readers (especially the ones that comment!!). My site is right-click protected, so you'll have to visit Maria's site to copy the picture.
_________________________________________________

I didn't want to have two "cop-out" blog entries in a row (quote, and award), so I thought I'd add in a little bit here about how my brother, his girlfriend, Alisa, and her daughter, Allie, came over yesterday afternoon for a visit. The adults played the game Eye to Eye (from the game company SimplyFun.com, if you're interested! Here's the link to Eye to Eye ). The kids played Play-Doh and dress-up and lots of this and that. We had a nice time!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

I don't always leave a comment, but I do always read your blog!! I check it daily, in fact! I love hearing about the kids!

Cattigan said...

Don't ever worry about the 'cop-out' blogs- it's exahusting to blog everyday! I try :)

Kellan said...

Congratulations on the great award.

Hey - thanks for coming over and leaving the well wishes - I am fine - only need to remember about that bra thing the next time I ever have to call 911. Hope to see you tomorrow. Kellan

Valarie said...

Congrats on your award! I think I do cop-out posts as often as not.....

Kaci said...

Totally tubular LEAH!! YEA YOU FOR GETTING A AWARD!! XOXOX!!