Friday, January 11, 2008

Getting to know you

The newsletter for Jared's preschool has been including a "getting to know you" section this year, and each month they spotlight a few kids from each class. Jared was chosen as one of the kids for this month's newsletter and I wanted to share. FYI, the kids were asked these questions:

My name is:
I am (age):
I am in the (2's, 3's, or 4's) class at (specific campus of our preschool):
My favorite thing to do at school is:
I live:
I have _____ pets. Their names are:
My favorite color is:
My favorite food is:
My favorite thing to do is:
My favorite place to go is:
I am special because:

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!

Kellan said...

That is so adorable and he will love to see that when he grows older. I loved it! Have a good weekend, Leah. See ya. Kellan

Kaci said...

that is sooooo cute

Maria said...

Aww, that's sweet. My daughter will be starting preschool this year and I am sad about it. This reminds me of all the cute things they do there.

Cattigan said...

Gotta LOVE him! And what a great idea for the preschool to do that. I wish I had thought of it ;)

Betsy Hart said...

that is so cool! How did he like being in the paper?

Jodi said...

That's cute. I love the part about the house being outside by the trees. Kids are so funny! :)

Cheryl said...

I wish we could all have that attitude like Jared, "I'm just special because I am." He's so cute! I also like the fact that the house is outside--LOL!