Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One foot in the grave

Yep, you heard it straight from the source. I was no match for the germs taking over my house, despite Lysol spray, Clorox wipes, and lots and lot and LOTS of hand sanitizer. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. My whole body aches, I have a cough, I have a headache (face ache?), I have crud draining down my throat, and I'm positive I have one foot in the grave. RIP Leah, RIP...

On a good note, Jare-bear woke feeling quite himself, has no fever, has plenty of appetite and energy, and his boundless energy is almost more than I can handle feeling the way I feel and I'm tempted to stick the other foot in the grave and put myself out of my misery. LOL

On another bad note, Em's taken a huge turn for the worse and won't stop crying and nothing is helping soothe her.

GO AWAY GERMS, GO AWAY!!

5 comments:

Kaci said...

Oh no I tried calling you too but my phone freakin' died to check on all you sickies. RIP LEAH!

Anonymous said...

wouldn't you love it one day if all of the children got sick together?? Can you say harmony? hehe

Shan said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Maria said...

Wow, hope you feel better soon!
Maria

Cattigan said...

There was no need to share with us- thank you!