Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hey Dad, let's take the family cat out on the water!

I received this picture in an email yesterday, along with several other hilarious photos with witty captions, but this is the one that really made me laugh out loud. The expression on the little girls' faces, the flying cat (and the cat's expression), the mystery of who decided it would be a good idea to take the cat out and WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND agreed???? HILARIOUS. I can't stop giggling over this picture!
Photobucket

7 comments:

kimmy said...

Cute picture - that cat looks like it might take flight just to avoid getting wet!

Kimmy

Kaci said...

I'm famous again on your blog!! WWOOOO HHHHOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

That is the best! I laughed out loud too. Cat in the boat idea?? hmm

Betsy Hart said...

I wonder if they jsut photo shopped it in?? or was it actually there?? why in the world would you take your CAT innertubing?? I was laughing out loud too!!

Maria said...

I don't know if I want to laugh or cry!

kimmy said...

If you read Hallie's blog from yesterday you will understand the rope - and once again it was me putting my foot in my mouth!

Kimmy

Valarie said...

LOL! I got the same email the other day. This was my fav too!!