Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Clothes

Here's Emily in the dress she's wearing this holiday season. She wore it for Thanksgiving, and will be wearing it for Christmas, and whenever I get my tail in gear about making a professional photo appt for the kids, she'll be wearing it then as well!
Emily,christmas

She asked me to make sure her curls were showing for this one:
christmas,Emily

Jared wouldn't pose by himself, and Connor wouldn't pose at all, so I have this picture of Emily and Jared together:
Emily,Jared,christmas

Aren't those the fakiest of all fake smiles you ever saw? And notice Jared, Mr Shifty-Eye? I honestly have no clue why he can't manage to stare into the camera lense for ten seconds. TEN SECONDS, that's all I'm asking... Oh boy, it'll be loads of fun when I'm attempting all three kids in the same picture. LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Great outfits!

Shauna said...

Precious :) ♥ Hugs!

Betsy Hart said...

Have you seen my attempts at family pictures?? LOL! I think they look adorable, cheesy smiles and all!

Cattigan said...

They clean up good!

Kaci said...

Very cute! I love the dress on her! Wow Jared is looking so grown up too!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE ANGELS!!!!!