Friday, December 19, 2008

Gift Bags

Emily and I spent a couple of hours Wednesday cutting out pieces with the Cricut machine and gluing them together in order to decorate gift bags for the kids' teachers. I had her help glue and assemble the one for HER teacher, and then took over assembling the ones for Jared's teachers myself later that night (I love to include my kids in things as much as possible, but GOODNESS was it taking FOREVER letting her help me!! LOL). Unfortunately, due to snow/ice in some areas of our school district, school was canceled for Wednesday-today, and next week starts winter break, so the teachers won't be getting their Christmas presents until January!!

I thought I'd share pics of the gift bags, though, since they're still sitting around my house...

crafts

crafts

crafts

4 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

PERTY!!! I am so gonna get one of those, someday, when I have money and some time to play!

Kaci said...

Those turned out adorable LEAH!! =>

Ashley said...

Those are the cutest bags I've ever seen! I especially love the bottom one!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was so crafty!!