Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Photoshop Elements fun

I babysat Grace on Thursday, and after seeing Connor parading himself through the house a few days ago in Em's FLUFFY tutu, I got the "brilliant" idea to try to pose Grace in it the next time I had her. SO, not long after her mom dropped her off, I stripped her down, stuck her in the tutu, and got a few pics of her looking entirely confused, a few of her laughing and cooperating, and few of her really ticked off and wanting it off. I didn't force the issue. LOL But I got enough decent pictures that I decided to mess around in Photoshop Elements to create something.
photoshop stuff

Colorizing the pink tutu made it a bit funky colored in some places, because there was no way to keep the color of the floor seen through the tutu from showing as well. So that explains the "orange" tint in some places. I needed to have had a huge thick white sheet spread out or something, but it's still pretty cute.

I fell in love with that quote quite some time ago and have been wanting to create something for Em's room with it. I think I might just have to pose Emily for a few pictures and insert them into the same collage so she has one of her own!

Isn't Grace a sweetheart?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh. My. Word.

I LOVE IT!! Love it sooo much.
I don't see funky colored spots. Just adorableness and an idea I may totally have to steal for princess!!!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Just have to love that baby!

Anonymous said...

wow!!!

you did a REALLY great job!!

Betsy Hart said...

That is amazing Leah! GOOD JOB!!

Kaci said...

That is awesome Leah!! Look at you! =>

Anonymous said...

Aww that would make such a great surprise present for her parents. Beautiful!