Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Ho Ho Very Kissmiss!"

In case you don't speak toddler, that would be HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS! He's been saying it over and over for WEEKS now...

And while we're on the topic of Christmas, the kids saw Santa yesterday. The mall Santa we were EXPECTING to be seeing was out sick, apparently, and we were stuck with the stand in. Maybe it's just me, but he just really doesn't fit the part in my opinion. Emily's bummed he didn't bother to ask her what she wanted for Christmas, but I've assured her we can write him a letter and let him know!
Photobucket

When we'd been at the mall a bit earlier this year, we were pleased to see that THIS Santa had returned:
Photobucket

The temp replacement makes me think of a troll or something. Is it just me??

9 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Ha Ha - You nailed it on the head...he does look like one. Too funny. But still a great picture!

Unknown said...

LOL, they're smiling. Maybe someday I'll have a picture like that too

Anonymous said...

Looks great to me. Very nice picture!

Jen said...

ACK he's kinda creepy but only after you compare the two

Anonymous said...

*L* I don't know about troll, but he definitely doesn't measure up to the other Santa! That other Santa is gorgeous. Beautiful picture though!

Kaci said...

Ya he ain't jolly enough fo shizzle

Rachel said...

The second one is all twinkly and rosy and the first one is all dull and boring.

But the kids are still precious.

Betsy Hart said...

Thats a good pic!! And a little troolish to me too

MERRIANNE said...

ha ha!
Troll fo shizzle..

why do they pick people like that!?!!?

well....it COULD be worse--- one time my grandpa was the SANTA at our CHURCH Christmas party.... and he was AS DRUNK AS A SKUNK during the whole thing!!!! and he Drank straight up Whiskey... so everyone could smell it!!!!!!!!!

GOSH-- i will never forget that Christmas!! hahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!