Thursday, December 4, 2008

REALLY?!?

Apparently photobucket finds baby bottoms in violation of their terms of use, because that hilarious and adorable photo of Connor roller skating naked (taken from BEHIND, not from the front) has been deleted from my account. I noticed it had been deleted about two weeks ago, and figured maybe it was because I'd titled it "connornakedbutt", and figured either the words "naked" or "butt" alerted them to the picture. So then I resaved it under something entirely different, loaded it back to photobucket, pasted the new code into the original post (viewable HERE), and figured I was good. Except I just discovered that it's been deleted again. I guess you can't be too careful, but my opinion stands that until they're about 2.5-3 years old, and as long as the picture doesn't contain any parts from the FRONT, it's perfectly acceptable to be sharing pics of a baby's backside.

(I used the blogger photo uploader option to get it back on here again. TAKE THAT Photobucket)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you are a rebel Leah!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH Leah ;-) You rebellious chickie you ;-)

I love that picture, it's just too adorable. I love the darling little naked baby booty pics. I've been known to take quite a few of them myself.

I had no idea that Baby butts were forbidden territory on PB. Thanks for the heads up ;-)

Cattigan said...

Well if ever naked roller skating ever became an Olympic sport, Conner would have a future based on this picture! LOL

Cindy Lou Who said...

Thats the way to do it! You show them Leah! LOL...too cute.

ClancyPants said...

That is freakin' hilarious! LOL! I have one similar of Ella, but she has high-heels, and bride veil and a purse and that's it, baby!! Although her's is a front shot so I can't share... but it's hilarious. She was about 18 months-2 years old.

Kaci said...

I just just pinch those cute cheeks!

Anonymous said...

unfortunately it takes some pretty sick people in the world for there to actually be a rule AGAINST this.

so sad.

AND SO CUTE!

Betsy Hart said...

How cute is he? I love the tan lines on the backside!! lol.

Anonymous said...

*LOL* He's friggin adorable! hahaha

I once took a picture of K-Girl's heiny when she was maybe around 2 to share with my mommy message board because she had this weird rash and I wanted advice. Photobucket deleted it. It was not indecent other than heiny cheeks. You could see nothing else and it was zoomed in on just the cheeks. Ah well. At least it stayed long enough to serve my purpose.

Mom said...

Such a cute photo!!!