Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm

Here's Jared, laying pretty much exactly how I left him after tucking him in...
"the calm"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Except he's not wearing the pajamas I put him to bed in... He LOVES this particular pair of footed zipper pajamas, but they're too small! Notice his feet all stretched funny inside them??? But he'll get out of bed and put them on anyway!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here's Connor, pillow at the wrong end of the crib, ON his blanket instead of UNDER the blanket, sippy cup launched out of the crib altogether, stuffed monkey down at the other end...
"the storm"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I honestly think he sat there and just tossed stuff around in his crib until he couldn't stay awake a second longer and then fell over, sound asleep. LOL!

5 comments:

Kaci said...

Such beautiful sleeping angels!!

Anonymous said...

How about cutting the feet off and wearing socks? I used to do that for Tyler and he'd get an extra few months out of um : )

Melissa said...

That's funny that he changes pj's on you! LOL! My kids are both a little wild when I first put them to bed. I'll go in and find half of their stuffed animals in the middle of the room. I think sometimes they try to throw them across the room to each other for fun. And the way they giggle and chat with each other when we first put them to bed. . . It's just way too funny to hear. But I don't mind. I'm just glad they aren't crying!

Valarie said...

Hey, I understand! Sometimes I feel like throwing things around when I can't get to sleep too! :)

TheOneTrueSue said...

My kids are constantly moving at night. I let my son sleep with me last night after he had a bad dream (since my husband is out of town) and the kid didn't stop moving for the next five hours. I'm so tired today.