Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Things I've learned recently...Part Three

I've learned that Connor hardly ever fusses about naptime or bedtime if we give him a sippy cup of water (about a half inch full). He lays down, drinks the water and goes to sleep!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've learned that Jared smells like a boy because he's wearing his pajamas and has short hair.

I've learned that Emily knows how to use "air quotes", but she doesn't know how to use them appropriately. And I've learned it's completely hilarious when she says things like, "Mommy, you're so...(air quotes)...funny!"

I've learned that Emily's pregnant dance teacher will not be telling anyone the sex of the baby, which is going to make it really hard for me to decide what color(s) to use when knitting a blanket and hat!

I've learned that I'm far too addicted to my computer and this blog...That said, we're almost going to be late for the bus now!!

6 comments:

Kellan said...

What is an "air quote"? I am also addicted to this blogging thing - we need help! I liked this list of things you've learned - cute picture of Connor sleeping - sweet. SEe ya.

Anonymous said...

Haha love the air quotes!

Melissa said...

Aw! Look at that sweet sleeping boy! Kyle likes to have a sippy cup for sleeping too.

Betsy Hart said...

Air quotes are the best!! I use the water trick sometimes too!!

Kaci said...

LOL!! Air quotes!! That's (air quote) "hilarical"

Anonymous said...

You mommies are so smart these days. I have seen so many rotten
baby teeth due to bottle or sippy cups with juice or milk given at bed time. In dentistry we used to call it "baby bottle mouth" when we'd see rampant decay through the toddler's mouth. I used to want to scream but I don't see that any more! This old Auntie has been
a DA for 28 years so has seen some rotten baby teeth.