Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fridge of Fame

I have a rather large assortment of pictures on my fridge, which several years ago got coined, the "Fridge of Fame." Any pictures we get from people (which tend to be wallet-sized), go up on the Fridge of Fame. There are numerous larger sized pictures of my kids ranging from babyhood to present time.

I thought I'd share with you (besides my children) who's famous on my fridge right now!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1. Emily with her friends Catherine, Emma, and Lilly at Trunk or Treat last year
2. Martha's kids, Emma and Elzie (OLD pic, but I love it!)
3. Martha and Josh
4. David (our friends Kevin and Beth's son)
5. Em's friends, Emma and Lilly
6. My cousin's son, Tanner
7. Emily's friend, Rachel (the daughter of my good friend, Carole)
8. My friend Toni's daughters, Maggie, Amber, and Noelle
9. Emily's friend, Julia
10. My cousin Amy's daughter, Sydney
11. My friend Kaci and her husband Jon on their wedding day
12. My friend Molly's kids, Zoe and Sophia
13. My friend Betsy's daughter, Natalie (I knit the hat she's wearing!)
14. My parents, Marlee and Jeff
15. My BIL's girlfriend's son, Riley
16. Dan's cousins, Katie and Jill
17. Monica (I used to nanny her. My kids called her Auntie (on-tee)) and her friends
18. Emma and Lilly again

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1. Emily and her friend Rachel
2. My friend Betsy's daughter, McKayla
3. Emily with Uncle Marc
4. Dan with his dad and brother on a fishing outing.

3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I NEED to send you a recent pic of McKayla!! Lol. I hope to get some out this christmas... I love that my kids are on your fridge!! Connor is on mine, but not Jared and Emily.... I think I am going to put one up today, one of the beautiful ones you sent me!!

Kaci said...

I'm famous!! I told hubby...LOOK LOOK we're FAMOUS!! He looked and then grumbled that he hates that f-in picture. I thought I was the one being moody...ha!

Anonymous said...

I need to send you a picture of my grandpup for the FRIDGE OF FAME! COOPER PUP!
Did I ever tell you he has the most glorious red eyelashes that he blinks at me when he is bad and he has never had a spanking due to his little red eyelashes? I do have to admit he needs one. WE found out he isn't very honerable after we go to bed. He has been sleeping on The MIR's bed. Bad puppy.