Saturday, November 24, 2007

Enchanted

I took Emily to see the movie Enchanted yesterday. It was pretty cute! Dan would have ripped his ears off watching it if we'd taken him. There were several singing numbers in the movie... Emily was riveted. There were some odd parts as far as MY opinion goes, but Emily gives it a HUGE double thumbs up, and she's the one the movie's aimed for, so there ya go! I giggled out loud several times and enjoyed the romantic stuff, and it was a nice afternoon, just Emily and I.

Little Miss wanted to be dressed up, so this is what she wore:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Did you notice the pink camouflage tights? And the hand-me-down boots from her friend Rachel (which she wears with EVERYTHING lately...gotta love hand-me-downs!!)? And the gray sweatshirt because it was cold out, but her pretty Tinkerbell coat was too big and would cover up her dress (her words!)? I wish I was as confident to just wear whatever the heck I wanted like that!!

I REALLY enjoyed my afternoon out with Emily. It's not very often I get to just focus on her, and we had a lot of fun giggling and talking, and watching the movie.

7 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I wish I could just take Lex out! (nick is outside screaming as I type this)
Maybe with the upcoming holidays Alex will be home more to help me.
What a crack up Emily is!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mama, letting EG exercise her own opinion on what to wear. I never let Mir, but her Daddy did. I never knew what I'd come home and find her in on the days he was in charge. She was always happy when he was though! Of course, he'd take her out to lunch to Mc D's and she'd be sporting some huge purple sweater vest without a blouse, and blue velvet skirt that was 4 sizes to big : )

Patriot said...

Hi! Just came across your blog today, and I wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Come check it out! Thanks! Have a good weekend!

Kaci said...

LOL! Okay guess you get some spam too...comment above.

Lovely outfit and cute dress...Elly's is too small now but LOVIN the tights!

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL, about the spam. I just got some in SPANISH!!! ROFL! And I just LOVE her outfit!

Valarie said...

I went with my sister to see Enchanted (because we think we are 12 year old girls) and LOVED it! I am definitely a "happily ever after" kinda girl.
She looks so cute. And OH MY GOSH! I think I have that same outfit! :)

Rick said...

Pink camouflage, to use while you're hunting in a bed of pink flowers? Cute photo.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/