Saturday, November 3, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I've seen this term on several blogs over the last few days and just had to use it as a blog post. Well, my main reason is that I'm sitting her completely STUMPED for an entry today. I was GOING to take pictures of the last three weeks worth of projects from Emily's art class, but then I'd have to get up, take pictures of them, resize, crop, etc, and I'm just NOT IN THE MOOD this morning. SO, we'll talk about NaBloPoMo.

National Blog Posting Month

The idea is that you post EVERYDAY for the month of November. Which is EASY, because I post everyday already anyway. EASY. I didn't say they'd all be worth reading, though. SO, no comments about how boring my post for that day was.

Speaking of comments, NOT MANY OF YOU ARE LEAVING ME ANY! It's hard to know if I'm doing a good job with my blog without any feedback. (hint hint!) You don't even have to sign up for a google account to leave a comment. You can sign in under "other" or even under "anonymous" (and just leave your name as part of your actual comment). To my regular commenters, THANK YOU, you make life worth living. LOL! Well, you make blogging worth blogging. How's that?

SO, Happy NaBloPoMo to all of you fellow bloggers and expect a daily blog entry from me this month (er...as usual....LOL)

3 comments:

Janna said...

I just signed up for NaBloPoMo. It should be easy, since I usually post every day anyway. :)
Right now I'm trying to find a decent graphic to put in my sidebar. So far I haven't found any that grab me. I'm good with graphics, though, so I may end up just creating my own.

The Jannaverse

Jannagraphics

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I arrived here from the NaBloPoMo Randomizer (I'm also participating); it looks like a fun place you have here :)

Kaci said...

YOU GO GIRL!