Sunday, November 25, 2007

In Case You're Ever on Jeopardy

If you rub it vigorously against your hair, and then stick it to the ceiling, it can stick there for three hours.

What is...a green balloon?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He was drawn to dumptrucks at two weeks old, and it is not at all uncommon to find him drawn to them, still, at 17 months old.

Who is...Connor?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It will happen in twenty days.

When is...The Nutcracker?
(I found this book for 50 cents yesterday!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He actually suggested we put up the Christmas lights yesterday, totally on his own.

Who is...Dan? (And he even suggested we do the peak of the roof and around the garage door, which he REFUSES to do every year. It didn't actually work out that we DID, but hey, he was willing!!) I'll have to take pictures tonight once it's dark.

The kids are demanding this as I sit here typing.

What is...breakfast?

Better hop to it!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Leah,
I had to come over to another Leah's blog. Name thing, you know.
Anyway, my husband is terrified of heights. I told him he couldn't do a half way job by hanging lights only on the first floor eves, he has to do the roof too.
He then suggested we not hang lights this year, until all the children demanded otherwise.
His next suggestion was a trampoline below the ladder!

Kellan said...

Those are the most adorable pictures of Connor in the Tonka!!! Hope you're getter all that Christmas stuff done - we're working on it as well over here. Have a good Sunday. Kellan

Kaci said...

LOL! Green balloon!! Awesome!

You have to have another baby...they are just so darn adorable!! =) Love me! You know you do!

And so excited about the Nutcracker...I asked Jon to take us to the one here but he "LOL-ed" (his word) at the price of the tickets...cheap ass!

Betsy Hart said...

Wow leah. Wow. I love the tonka pics! SOOOO CUTE

Valarie said...

Those pictures of Connor in the truck are priceless! You will have to keep that truck forever and make him sit on it when he is 7and 17 and then 47. :)

TheOneTrueSue said...

Hee hee Love the truck pictures. My DH and I are both too chicken to do the peak of the roof. We're both scared of heights so the lights only go around the low peak. It looks really stupid but at least we're ALIVE. That's what I tell myself whenever people look at our lights all funny :>