Friday, November 16, 2007

Perfect Porkchops

Preheat oven to 450 degrees

6 thin cut pork chops (fat cut off)
4 eggs (lightly whipped)
1 box pork flavored stuffing (finely ground)
4tbsp melted butter

Place 4tbsp melted butter in a 9X13 baking pan. Spread evenly across the bottom. Dip porkchops, one at a time, in the egg, then coat with a layer of the stuffing crumbs. We do this TWICE to each pork chop. Place in pan. Bake for 10min, turn over, and bake for another 10-15 minutes.

YUMMY!

I don't have a picture to share, because the idea to use the recipe as a blog entry came to me once we'd already started eating and my children (ALL THREE OF THEM!) were DEVOURING the meat. Emily ate a WHOLE pork chop... I'd love feedback on this entry if anyone tries the recipe!! It's a huge hit with my family.

4 comments:

Valarie said...

It sounds delicious! I will have to give it a try.

Kellan said...

Hi Leah - I was just telling my sister-in-law that I have never been able to make a descent pork chop - I am going to try your recipe - thanks.

And, thanks for coming over and leaving such a nice Anniversary wish. Have a great weekend. Kellan

Kaci said...

Those sound delicious!!

Melissa said...

Ooh, this really does sound like a good recipe. I've got a pack of frozen pork chops in my freezer that I'll have to try this with. I'll have to remember to add pork flavored stuffing to my grocery list.

About the comment wording. If you click on Customize at the top of your blog page, which takes you to the edit page elements page. Then click on the work 'edit' in the blog posts block and you'll find the spot where you can change the wording.