Sunday, November 4, 2007

Emily's Artwork

Artwork from week #2 of the art class:
(It's a bald eagle for those of you NON Picasso artists...LOL You can see the neck and head and eye just fine, but then I'm not sure what happened with the beak)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Artwork from week #3 of the art class:
(pears on a table)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Artwork from week #4 of the art class:
(moonlit night, with fog and a tree)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Emily is having a blast with these classes. She has a huge smile on her face anytime she talks about the classes, and she gives a very exuberant "yes!" (with lots of dancing and jumping around) when asked if she's having fun. And since I think kid artwork is about the cutest thing EVER, I'm thoroughly enjoying this as well!!

I wish I'd thought to take a picture of her with soft pastel smears all over her face and hands last week!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moonlit night is really incredibly good for such a small child.
I am very impressed! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Okay seriously, the last two are way better than I could ever do. That is so impressive! I can't believe those works of art came from a 5 yr old's hand!

Kaci said...

Those are awesome!! =) Love them!

Leah said...

thanks guys! The deal is, though, they walk the kids through, step by step. So, I'm super impressed she's following along with all the steps, but it's not like she sat down and drew those out of her own head... LOL

Not to take credit away from her though; they are pretty great, I think!

Rick said...

Emily IS very good. I started when I was very young. Tell her to keep it but - there ain't much money in it, but it's a lot of fun.

http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/