Monday, July 14, 2008

Can you feel the love tonight?

Okay, so fine, it's still morning, but it's what jumped into my head as I was trying to come up with a title for this post!

These are the things I've gotten from Emily in the last couple of days. She MELTS MY HEART...

First, I found this on the white board by the door leading out to our garage when I got home LATE from a preschool board meeting (and a post-meeting gathering for a drink at a local restaurant):
Photobucket

Then I found this on my computer the next morning when I sat down to blog:
(It's kind of blurry, the camera wouldn't focus, but it says "I love you love you love you extroymly love", and I assume that one part is "extremely")
Photobucket

Then she gave me this book just last night:
(page 1: I love the extra O's in LOVE for emphasis! page 2: she loves me to her heart. page 3: then she "sings" a bit of "Oh, Sweet Pea" for me. page 4: she loves me (and OH how I love HER!)
Photobucket

10 comments:

Jen said...

HOW SWEET! AWWW! Why can't my kids be that nice??!

Cattigan said...

Kid love letters are the best!

Betsy Hart said...

That is so stinking cute!! I can't wait till M can write! (never mind I take that back, yes I can!!)

Melissa said...

oh that is tooo sweet. waht a sweet loving boy. You must be proud

Melissa said...

Uh... yea... dont know what I said boy. I mean, "Sweet loving girl" :)

Kristina said...

"Love is in the air" would be another good title. Em is too sweet. That kind of stuff would make my day!

Jodi said...

Oh, how sweet! What a nice girl. :0)

Kaci said...

How cute!

also known as shell said...

love how she tried to spell extremely! :)

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWW!!!!