Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Did you ever wonder...

...what a sleeping mouse looks like?
Photobucket

Emily came screaming down the hall the other day, telling me there was a mouse in the playroom. She was in the diningroom coloring (the two rooms are basically connected) and I was in the shower. I picked up the pace in the shower, but told her to go let our cat, Bella, out of the room we keep her shut up in at night, with the hopes she'd catch the mouse. A few minutes later Emily comes running back telling me she thinks the mouse is asleep. I asked her why she thought that and she said, "It looks like this!" and then did that pose. Cracked me up! Apparently Bella was really fast at catching that mouse!

7 comments:

Cattigan said...

OF COURSE that's what a sleeping mouse looks like, silly mom! I love her hands curled too! LOL

Missy said...

Omg that is too funny!!!

Kaci said...

LOL!! Nice one Em! I like your nails!

Melissa said...

ha ha ha... does she get that from you or the hubby?

Jodi said...

Was it Mickey? or Minnie? I hope not.

That's a funny picture.

Betsy Hart said...

EW! Yuck! I hate mice! Ironically I had a couple as pets as a child... hmmm.... anyway, Em is adorable as alwayz, even in the 'sleeping mouse' pose! :)

Kellan said...

She's a darling little mouse! Hope you catch the REAL one! Take care- Kellan