Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's amazing he's still alive

Connor is the busiest, most persistant, fearless child of my three children. He constantly out-does himself and is forever putting me into panic mode with his antics. Yesterday, I heard the bathroom sink turn on, but Emily and Jared were both with me, and even with a stool, Connor is still a few inches shy of actually being able to reach the faucet. I run back to investigate and find Connor teetering on top of my new yoga bricks, on top of the stool, playing in the water!
Photobucket

What doubly blows my mind is that the stool was in the other bathroom prior, and the yoga bricks were at the other end of the house next to the TV. Which means he actually had to see these items seperately and concocted the plan. It wasn't like they were sitting next to each other as a more obvious stacking opportunity. I made Emily stand right behind him to keep him steady while I went for the camera (I have to document these things, you know!), then said, "Connor, are you supposed to be doing that?" See the look he gives me?
Photobucket

His reply was "Bop it!" ("stop it"). He's such a punk. Apparently I was distracting him from his fun. I'm so mean... Let's just say he didn't take too kindly to being taken down from there either!

10 comments:

Kristina said...

What a stinker! He's such a cutie, I bet it's hard to be mad, though. Don't you wish you could read his mind? I always wonder what's going on in little one's heads.

Anonymous said...

What a smarty pants!
Too cute!

Betsy Hart said...

That is funny! What a smart little man to know to stack them! rofl!

Jodi said...

That's so funny! It looks like something my kids would do. Smarty pants! :0)

Kaci said...

Reminds of El when she wanted a popsicle!! LOL! Lil stinker!

Valarie said...

HAHA! 2 of my 4 are like that. They keep me busy!!

Kellan said...

No he didn't! That is so darn cute!!!!!!!!! They are often one step ahead of us - aren't they?

Hope you are having a great weekend - Kellan

Mom said...

You have to give it to him it looks like he thought things through!

Shan said...

Oh how many times have I found Maya doing something very similar. Little daredevils!

Jen said...

Oh. MY. GOD! How are you not mental by now?! LOL