Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here fishy fishy fishy!

Maybe this picture will be just the thing to turn the tides on my parents' recent fishing attempts and they will start catching some fish (they'd better, I'm in the mood for some smoked salmon! ha!).

I swear to you, all I did was crack the egg and get it into the hot pan (sprinkled with a little bit of pepper at Jared's request). I turned away to pour some milk for the kids, and when I looked back, I was shocked to find a fish frying in my pan!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kaci said...

Poor baby chicken!


LOL!

I'm kidding! That's wicked cool...try to sell it on ebay!

Anonymous said...

I WILL CATCH a fish the next time we go fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are planning to smoke some of last summer's salmon this week!! I'll let you know when it's done!!

Betsy Hart said...

ROFL!!! That is awesome!!

Jodi said...

Ha ha ha! That's some creative cooking. :0)

Anonymous said...

That is SO COOL!
Mir and I are both impressed : )

Anonymous said...

That's the coolest egg I've ever seen!

also known as shell said...

That is far by the coolest picture I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

EVER

You have to enter that in some contest

also known as shell said...

kinda looks like nemo