Friday, July 4, 2008

OH. MY. GOODNESS!

My Auntie was under the impression I would be mad at her for the Christmas gift she got the kids, so she delayed giving it until Monday, at which point she stuck it in my car at the lucheon we had all attended, and took off before we ever saw what it was. The kids and I got home and dug into the box and were THRILLED with what we found! It was tons of new dress-up stuff. By the time I pulled the last thing out of the box, Jared was jumping around in circles yelling, "YAY YAY YAY YAY!" Then he informed me that Auntie is the best Auntie EVER, and that the dress-up stuff is AWESOME. We didn't have time that afternoon to try any of it on because we were heading out to spend time with Dan's uncle and cousins in town from PA, but we played around first thing the next morning!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I just realized I don't have pictures of Emily in the two girly dress-up costumes! Some of the pictures are repeats of costumes, but it's a different kid pictured (I wanted to make sure I included all three kids in the post). The Ninja Turtle with the full face mask is Emily, as is the dragon, as is the last Spiderman picture. The first Spiderman is Jared, and I think you can see for yourself who is who for the other pictures.

Isn't that a GREAT present? The kids have been having a blast!!!!!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Too cute! I used to love dressup stuff! I had so many older cousins that we used to get their old cheerleader uniforms and prom dresses and other stuff...it was a blast! I think the bright pink fingernail polish gives Em away in the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Confessions from the Auntie:
I was afraid because all the costumes would take up space.
I am glad they are a hit!!!
I was at Walmart the day after
Halloween last year and all the costumes were 2 bucks each!
How cool is that?! Have fun!
And thanks for the phone call from the kids. Made my day.

Kaci said...

Way fun!! I love them all! :) El loves to dress up too.

Kellan said...

How cute and HOW FUN!!! Happy 4th Of July to you and your family. Have fun and be safe - Kellan

Cattigan said...

Aunties rock! My aunt did the same thing with the after Halloween sale, too. We got a ton of princess stuff. Cam will have to come to your house for the boy stuff! LOL

Betsy Hart said...

What a fun present. I almost can't wait till M is there... she is happy with her hats and purses at this moment! CUTIES!!

Jodi said...

Woah! That's a LOT of dress-up stuff! How fun for them. Your kids are so cute! :0)