Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

We're going to be suuuuuuuuuuuper busy over the next week, but FEAR NOT, I have blog posts all set up and ready, with one or two guest bloggers included just to keep things interesting. My computer goes in for repairs, so I will be unable to check comments (but LEAVE ME SOME ANYWAY, I can read them when I get the computer back), and will be unable to update my weight loss ticker, so just assume I'm doing really well with that this week, okay? LOL

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Where ya goin'? Have fun and be safe. :0)

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip! Are family is going on a 4-day weekend next week as well and then we are probably attempting a plane ride in September...A newborn on a plane, am I nuts? I'll send the screaming baby photos!LOL

Kaci said...

SO EXCITTTTTTTTTTTTTED!!

Cheryl said...

Funny, lots of people going places this week. I just flew to Vegas yesterday, my parents picked me up & we stayed at their place in southern Utah, left this morning to come up here to northern Utah (Logan) to see my 95-year old Grandma. I'll post my pictures of her when I get home. I hope you're having a GREAT time on your trip!