Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love Photoshop Elements!

Straight out of the camera, Emily's recital pics (from rehearsal night) were a funny yellowy-orange color, due to all the stage lighting, and me sitting in a dark theater. But some time spent in photoshop elements results in much better skin tones, wouldn't you say?? The original pics are on the left and the edited versions are on the right.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one, I think I need to leave the lady's head in it as I can't match the flooring texture well enough to erase it out
Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Kaci said...

Sweeet!! Look at you being like PW and all! LOL!

Betsy Hart said...

I really wish I had that program. I used one of the photoshop programs in my high school newspaper class and LOVED it. I will have to ask Jimmy if I can buy it. Which one do you have again??

Rachel said...

I love photoshop! She is so darlin' and you did a great job with the touch ups, even with the head extraction!!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Very cute pictures! I love the song playing when your blog opens!

Kellan said...

Great pictures - good job!! She's so cute!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Mom said...

OK I really need photoshop!

Anonymous said...

Those look great! Isn't it fun editing them lol? You did a good job editing the hand out in the second one.

Cheryl said...

Your daughter is so cute! You did a great job with the pictures. I've been thinking about getting Photoshop Elements, now maybe I will.