Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spiderman's a slippery fella

The kids have a Spiderman Slip n' Slide and we finally had warm enough weather to warrant setting it up. Our kids are little sissies (hey! They're mine, so I can say that. And they come by it honestly anyway, as I'm not sure I was ever okay with throwing myself down onto the ground either...LOL), so it didn't really work out all that well unless Dan lifted them up and swooshed them down in one good toss. ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The spiderman hand is supposed to aim towards the slide part and shoot more water onto it, but it mostly just lays flat and half-heartedly sprays water into the air (there's plenty of water that sprays out along the length, so the hand part being malfunctional doesn't affect the slide in any way), and Connor considers it his own personal water founting, regardless of how many times I tried to shoo him away from it
Photobucket

9 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL!!! I love slip in slides when I was little!! El got one...I still need to set it up!

Anonymous said...

they are having a blast... sadly, my dog would never allow such a thing in our yard... he would want to play, and pop it instantly. or try and save you from the sliding chaos.

Melissa said...

ha ha ha! I love that personal water fountain. I never knew that spiderman's webbing was actually used for that :)

Valarie said...

I LOVE that pic of Connor sliding along, looking oh so relaxed....

Kellan said...

Great slide. They look like they had a BLAST!!

Have a good evening - Kellan

Betsy Hart said...

I'm not all that sure that Connor likes it! lol. That does look like fun though!!

Jessica said...

That is cute and it looks like they had fun.... So cute! I loved those as a kid, hope Grace does too!

Anonymous said...

Haha those faces are great! I literally LOL when I saw Conner's. He's like, whoah what the heck?!?! I love it!

Jodi said...

The drinking fountain effect is great. Your kids look like they had a lot of fun. I totally understand the sissy thing, though. My kids would be total sissies about the whole slip-n-slide thing, too. I don't know where they get it. I would LOVE one (except for the slipping-and-sliding into our cactus part, that is.)